- Rollings Sets is a Drug Free event
- No passouts
- Due to ticket scammers, scalpers and resale websites, if you have purchased a ticket from our non-official ticket seller, we cannot guarantee your entry.
- Bar and food will accept pay wave and cash chilled re-fill stations will be availableRemember to have a designated driver if driving to the event
- Look after your mates, make sure you eat and drink plenty of water if drinking
- When exiting we are here to help send you home safely. Please make sure you follow the instructions of the police and traffic management as you leave the event
WHAT TO BRING
A valid event ticket
Frothy, good vibes
Valid ID, everyone’s ID will be checked at the entry gate- refer to acceptable forms of ID below
Credit, Debit card, Apple Pay – RS 2023 will be a cashless event
Mobile phone with a full battery or a small portable charger, there are no charging stations at the event
Depending on weather, a hat
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- No eskies
- No Blankets
- Any type of chair
- No outside food
- No large bags (nothing larger than A4)
- A poor attitude. If attendees are causing other attendees to feel intimidated or uncomfortable you will be asked to leave the event (without a refund or re-entry).
- Please ensure you check the full prohibited items list before arrival.
The Entrance is located on the Central Coast NSW, approximately 100km north of Sydney and 65km south of Newcastle
Venue Address: 46 Marine Parade, The Entrance NSW 2261
Turning into Ourimbah from the Pacific Motorway is the fastest way to get to The Entrance
The nearest station is Tuggerah Station. The Entrance is 13km or approximately 40 minutes by bus/cab ride from Tuggerah Station.
Check out departure times via the Bus Timetable
Rolling Sets is 18+ and licensed, if you are under 18 and/or haven’t got valid ID you will be refused entry. ID must be current and can be:
- A valid driver or riders licence or permit (issued by an Australian State or Territory)
- Valid Passport
- Proof of Age card issued by a public authority or the Commonwealth or of another State or Territory for the purpose of attesting to a person’s identity and age
- Keypass (over 18) Identity card issued by Australia Post.
Rolling Sets will have a variety of catering options available at the event.
PURCHASING ALL THE THINGS
RS2022 will be a cashless event. Bars, Food stalls and Merchandise will have PayPass facilities. No cash-out is available.
Rolling Sets is as accessibly friendly as possible – however, it is held on a grassed venue and some areas may be difficult to navigate in a wheelchair. We recommend all wheelchair patrons have a companion with them for assistance.
See local accommodation options at Stayz, booking.com, Wotif and Airbnb.
The following items are prohibited from being taken into the venue:
- Aerosol Cans
- Animals – Except for Authorised Guide / Companion Animals
- Any Liquids – Empty Water Bottles can be refilled inside the designated event area
- Bags or containers too large to be stores under a seat
- Balls, Sporting Equipment, Bicycles, Skateboards etc.
- Homemade, Commercial, or pre-packaged food
- Confetti or torn paper
- Drones, Professional Cameras or Video Recording Equipment
- Eskies and Picnic Baskets
- Fireworks or Explosives
- Furniture, Tents, Gazebos, or Inflatable Structures, folding chairs
- Glass, Cans or Metal Containers
- Illegal or Illicit Drugs or Substances of any Kind
- Musical Instruments including Air Horns, Megaphones, Drums etc.
- Studded Clothing and Accessories
- Umbrellas, Poles, Sticks, Banners or Signs etc.
- Weapons of Any Kind
- Any item which is reasonably considered by the Promoter or
- Venue as being able to cause injury, nuisance or offence to any other person attending the Event.